FAMILY LAWBryan, Texas Family Law Attorney
In Texas, we understand that nothing is more important than family. From nuclear family to extended family, from blood relations to adopted relatives, these are the people that make life worth living.
That’s what makes it all the more difficult when family disputes become so complicated that the law needs to step in. But the good news is that you don’t have to go it alone. An honest, compassionate, and experienced family law attorney can walk you through the legal processes, while helping you stay focused on what really matters.
At C.E. Borman, we’re Texans through and through, homegrown here in Bryan-College Station. That’s why we’ve dedicated our practice to defending our clients’ rights at all costs, and helping them fight for the best outcome for their families.
FAMILY LAWTypes of Family Law Cases
There are many types of cases that fall under the family law umbrella:
Because family issues are so complicated, these cases tend to overlap with each other. For example, if you’re going through a divorce with kids, you will have to make decisions regarding child custody, child support, and spousal support. Depending on your circumstances, you may need to file for step-parent adoption, or modify an existing court order.
With so many moving parts, and a mile of red tape attached to each one, it’s absolutely crucial that you reach out to an experienced Bryan, Texas family lawyer.
Why Hire a Bryan Family Law Attorney?
Hiring a family lawyer may seem like a big step. Just because you’re having family disputes doesn’t mean you have to get a lawyer involved, right?
In all honesty, the earlier you start talking to a lawyer, the better your outcome is likely to be. Here are just a few of the ways in which an experienced, local family lawyer like C.E. Borman can help you:
- We can negotiate with the other parties to reach a mutually beneficial settlement.
- We can connect you and your family to vital resources, such as counselors, mediators, and benefit programs.
- We take the lead on paperwork so you can focus on yourself and your family.
- We know the local Brazos County court system inside and out.
- We keep up with legislation and changes in the law so you always have the most up-to-date information.
- When push comes to shove, we will take your case to court and represent you in hearings and trials.
Let’s face it: your spouse, ex, or other parties involved in your case will almost certainly have representation. It’s important to have trusted legal advocates in your corner, as well.
At C.E. Borman, we have decades of experience representing our clients during some of the most difficult times of their lives. We understand just how important family law cases are, and how to put your family first and protect your rights at the same time.
Here’s how we do it:
- First, we will sit down with you and speak honestly about your situation. Then we will come up with a plan of action.
- We will help you file and complete any necessary paperwork to get your case in motion.
- We will negotiate with the other parties and find third-party mediators if necessary.
- If we’re not able to obtain a beneficial settlement, we will fiercely represent you in court.